[opencms-dev] Update OpenCms 9.5.2 + OCEE Cluster

Rafael Piña Vera RAPI13 at dipusevilla.es
Mon Jan 25 13:01:58 CET 2016

Buenos dias Sergio. Sabes si está versión arregla lo de meter un link en campo de texto y no de error XML validation error

Rafael Piña Vera
Sociedad Provincial de Informática
Tf.: 954 55 0843

>>> Sergio Raposo Vargas <serrapos at gmail.com> 18/01/2016 14:37 >>>

Thanks for the feedback Arash, that way is good choice!!

Hola Sergio,

Hope you feel good and a happy new year to you and your OpenCms Hispano team :-)

I'd clone the (D-Q-P) environment (db and opencms app) to a new tomcat container / db on the same (or a new) workplace + live server nodes and run the upgrade wizard and update the new OCEE for OpenCms 9.5.3 on workplace + live nodes and test the new environment. If all things work, then you can switch apache (loadbalancer) to point to the new tomcat container. To avoid the hassle in the future move to docker (but the licensing issue might be a problem to achieve zero downtime).

Saludos cordiales!
Arash

Join OpenCms Online Community Meetup