[opencms-dev] Workflow Enable

Zeth yokohamha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:48:48 CET 2016

Hi,

do i still need to do a schedule job notification in order for
workflow-noitification to trigger?

        <workflow class="org.opencms.workflow.CmsExtendedWorkflowManager">
            <parameters>
                <param name="workflowProjectManagerGroup">
Administrators</param>
                <param name="workflowProjectUserGroup">Users</param>
            </parameters>
        </workflow>

i have added above to the opencms-system.xml, but still wont trigger mails,
thou did scheduled job notification, but the email it sent me is those
email that states

you are responsible...
winthin the next week...
files that were not updated ...