[opencms-dev] Error and no results on search in multi site system

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Fri Feb 12 16:35:13 CET 2016

Hello,

> I cannot say, what is missing, but give hints, what I do, when I don’t
> get the results, I expect.

thanks a lot. Nevertheless I'm still stuck with no clue where to search
for the solution.

> Check, if the index you are searching against is correctly built.

Rebuilt both Solr indexes with no message of errors.

> Search with handelSolrselect and check if the results are the same.

Tried following URL with also an empty resultset. This is not even
restricted to the current site or having a specific search query. Even
playing around removing more and more parameter details does not show
success – or leads to exceptions (f.i. "Cannot parse 'parent-folders:/'").

<http://localhost:8081/opencms/opencms/handleSolrSelect?fq=parent-folders:/sites/&fq=type:regio-*&fl=path&rows=10&sort=path+asc>

> Check the index with Luke.

Any tutorial or something for this. Had no luck opening index ("Codec
with name Lucene42 does not exist").

I compared to the working system again and again but cannot see a
different configuration. Index source for "solr_source" is already "/",
everything everything. Maybe the different ports (for multi site) are
kind of problem?

Regards,
Thorsten<