[opencms-dev] Error and no results on search in multi site system

Stephan Schrader zstephanz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:53:51 CET 2016

> Tried following URL with also an empty resultset. This is not even
> restricted to the current site or having a specific search query. Even
> playing around removing more and more parameter details does not show
> success – or leads to exceptions (f.i. "Cannot parse 'parent-folders:/'").
>

> <http://localhost:8081/opencms/opencms/handleSolrSelect?fq=parent-folders:/sites/&fq=type:regio-*&fl=path&rows=10&sort=path+asc>
> <http://localhost:8081/opencms/opencms/handleSolrSelect?fq=parent-folders:/sites/&fq=type:regio-*&fl=path&rows=10&sort=path+asc>

Have you tried "type:regio*"? As far as I know the minus sign is special
sign, maybe you need to escape it with "\".

Check the index with Luke.

> Any tutorial or something for this. Had no luck opening index ("Codec with
> name Lucene42 does not exist").

Luke 5.3.0 works for me, you get it from:
https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/releases

Can you put a breakpoint in: org.opencms.search.solr.CmsSolrIndex.java:810
and see which parameters OpenCms appends to the query?

Stephan