[opencms-dev] Newbie problem with OpenCMS - New Content Disapears

Dr. John A. Kassebaum PhD, PE jak at kassebaumengineering.com
Fri Feb 12 21:53:16 CET 2016

Hi Deiversion & thanks for your attention!

My basicPage.jsp is essentially identical to the code from grid-page-demo.jsp under com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters/templates.

On my development system I am using Java 8, OpenCMS 9.5.3, Tomcat 8.0.30, and Mysql 5.7.11.  My development platform is MacOSX.  My deployment platform is a Bitnami Tomcat appliance running Ubuntu. I am experiencing the problem on both development and deployment servers.

I will try the out.println() …. I do have ordinary content rendering from the JSP though - some graphics etc.  More on that soon.

-John