[opencms-dev] Newbie problem with OpenCMS - New Content Disapears

Lorenz Lammersdorf lorenz.lammersdorf at kernbrand.ch
Mon Feb 15 21:50:15 CET 2016

sorry, typo: it's of course opencms.log.

just to make sure: you've configured your basicpage.jsp as template in
your site's configuration and then created a new container page (e. g.
index.html) in your site's folder?

sounds as if your formatter creates no output. is there any
formatter-related html code in your edited page, e. g. the content of
your text box?
i never used the demo bootstrap template, but usually a formatter
checks if there's content in the added module, e. g. the textbox,
something like this:

<c:if test="${content.value.RoBeContactLink.exists}">
                <c:forEach var="item"
items="${content.valueList.RoBeContactLink}" varStatus="status">
                    <a
href="<cms:link>${item.value.RoBeLinkLink}</cms:link>"><button
class="RoBeContactButton">${item.value.RoBeLinkText}</button></a>
                </c:forEach>
</c:if>

if in this example "item" is empty no output is written.

regards
lorenz

Support kontaktieren: support at kernbrand.ch
--
Verbinden Sie sich jetzt mit uns! Wir freuen uns auf Sie.