[opencms-dev] Delete a locale for content

Kiran G kiran.blgt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:33:50 CET 2016

Hi,

Currently, when I delete a locale from the element content, and then access
the element in the deleted locale, the opencms system renders the element
in an available locale. i.e, if I have the locales German and English for
an element, but I edit the element and delete the locale German, and then
when I access the page in German locale, the element is renderred in
English locale. What I need is that when I delete German locale and then
access the page, the element should not render anything.

Please inform how this can be achieved. Any help would be appreciated. Does
any of the core classes need to be extended?

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran