[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Monitoring

Angelo Conforti # at angeloxx.it
Wed Mar 9 08:26:39 CET 2016

Dear All,
    we're using OpenCMS with OCEE cluster plugins to deploy a large OCMS
installation with a load balancer. We need to check the OpenCMS Health
and we need to know if all OCMS components are working properly. Monitor
a test page is not enough because the OCMS cache module works even if
the backend database is down (we've tested it) so the question is: how
do you monitor the health status of your installation and verify that
all components (Cache, Database, User db if is an external source) is
working properly.

Thank you.
Angelo