[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 10 Explorer - Open File in new tab/browser

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Sat Apr 16 13:05:55 CEST 2016

John,

I see, but my opencms instance is not yet using the "page view" - or at least I do not know how to enable that. If I click on an image file or a html file (custom xml content), the top toolbar is no longer visible and the opened page completly replaces the explorer. I have to use the back button of my browser to get back to the explorer and that takes a long loading time (which is another issue I have with OpenCms 10).

Can we make that optional? Like a config option? My pull request which uses openPageOrWarn() could be improved, if you guide me in using config options from opencms.properties.

Yours
John