[opencms-dev] OpenCms content storing in the database

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Mon May 30 12:51:18 CEST 2016

Hi Thejani,

you can find a database overview at this link
<http://www.opencms.org/en/modules/downloads/dl_docapi_7.0.html>. It's
about version 7, but yet useful. You can also compare that with the
tables on your MySQL database OpenCms installation.

Kind regards
Antonio Cordeddu

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Skype: antonio.cordeddu
http://www.coranto.it