[opencms-dev] OpenCms content storing in the database

Thejani Warunika sanda.warunika12 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:32:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm using OpenCms 10, I have gone through this diagram earlier and try to
find the JSP file I have created and published, using it's resource ID. But
I could not find it in the cms_online_resources or cms_online_structure
tables. Is there any other table that a resource can store in OpenCms
environment after publish. Please explain.

Thanks in advance,
Thejani.