[opencms-dev] dynamic function configuration

Qi Zhang kksjtu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:27:07 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up dynamic function with the given online documentation
<http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/demos/dynamic-function-detail-pages/>.
It looks easy, but I'm really puzzeld.

1, so if you want a function detail page, you have to have a module? Cause
currently I don't have the permission to create a new module in our system.

2,  "*The page is added via the "Add wizard" using the tab "Detail pages".
There you'll find the dynamic function with its name as title.*" Where is
it? I can't find tab named "Detail pages"...

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Qi