[opencms-dev] Detail Pages

Bernhard Zebedin bernhard.zebedin at visions2.net
Thu Aug 4 12:11:21 CEST 2016

Dear all.

Is it possible to have detail pages for content which is in shared folder?

The thing is... we have a lot of location details which are shared on different websites with different formatters.

Solr-Search and all those things works fine... but I cannot create detail pages.

If I put the content in e.g. /sites/default/.content/whatever.. then I can use the detail page functionality.

A workaround would be having shortcuts in the .content folder... but I don't like this solution.

kind regards

Bernhard Zebedin