[opencms-dev] enabling Webdav

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 9 12:01:32 CEST 2016

Opencms 9.5.3:

I'm in need of enabling Webdav (using Jlan interferes with Windows -
it's all taking place in the Windows world)
Setting up CMIS is also not an option - requires to run a GUI client.

I just want to give our users a Windows Web folder (Windows 7) so they
can put up some files into OpenCms.
Even having to enter an authentication dialog (user name/password) is a
bit too much.

But anyway, I cannot get working at all at the moment. Setting
load-on-startup in web.xml to a positive value >=0
doesn't have any effect. Is there a .jar file required that is missing
in 9.5.3? I don't see any traces of "WebDav" in opencms.log also.

Any clues?