[opencms-dev] enabling Webdav

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Fri Sep 9 13:09:46 CEST 2016

I have it running as follows, but do not know, if there is any better way:

I have an SSL apache site for "webdav.mydomain.tld" setup with

<VirtualHost *:443>
     ServerName webdav.mydomain.tld

     SSLEngine On
     <SSL STUFF>

     ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:8080/
</VirtualHost>

and in server.xml I have a HTTP connector running on 8080

     <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
                connectionTimeout="20000"
                URIEncoding="UTF-8"
                redirectPort="8443" />

I used the windows build in option to connect to a webdav resource at
https://webdav.mydomain.tld. For some reason, the password dialog
re-prompts on correct password and I have to hit cancel eventually, but
the VFS is accessible anyhow.

The page itself is running on an AJP connector on port 8009.

Good luck
John