[opencms-dev] Schema mappings to Meta Tags

Lorenz Lammersdorf lorenz.lammersdorf at kernbrand.ch
Thu Sep 22 11:09:00 CEST 2016

 > It means there is no way to do this? E.g. How to set Meta properties
 > for
 > Blogs as each Blog entry must have its own meta properties?

even though i don't know why (except for a title) those meta fields are
important (and don't tell me about seo sh*t!), simply add matching
fields to your xml scheme and use their content to fill the site's meta
information. to get access to the information you may load the matching
file from /.content/myResourceType/myResourceType-xxxx.xml using
contentload. to find the matching file you might use a search (that's
easy, but probably slow), but it should also be possible using
CmsJspStandardContextBean (i've never tried that).