[opencms-dev] Schema mappings to Meta Tags

Jose Fermin Athie Campollo athiecampollo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:48:38 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

If i understood correctly you want to map your blog-element to the
container-page and yes you can do this. But just one element will be map to
the page.
The simple way to map title to the container-page is set the property
<mapping element="Title" mapto="property:Title" />
"element" need to be the same as <xsd:element name="Title"
type="OpenCmsString" />
Then in your template have to set <cms:property name="Title" file="search"
default="" />"> if you want a custom one change search for the file or set
it to element.uri
<http://arquivo.bng-galiza.org/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/documentation_taglib/docu_tag_property.html>

Or you can use EL to get the property
${cms.vfs.resource[uri].name}) is "${cms.vfs.property[uri]['NavText']}".

${cms:vfs(pageContext).xml[off.value.element].value['title']}

In version 9 everything is easy. Check the documentation and the javadoc
everything is in there.
http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/typical-tasks/writing-jsps/interesting-el-expressions/index.html

Regards