[opencms-dev] Saving contents in different folders

kiran g kiran.blgt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:16:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

While creating a new instance of an element, which is normally saved into
the .content folder, I would like to have the option of selecting the folder
where I can save it. I know that I can specify the folder to save in the
.config file, but what I need is the option to select the folder every time
a new content of the element is created. Is this possible? I am using
version 9.5.1

Thank you

-----
Cheers,