[opencms-dev] customizing workflow notification recipient list in certain instances

Gratian Francis gfrancis2 at cancercare.mb.ca
Fri Oct 21 17:09:43 CEST 2016

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to customize who gets a workflow notification in the event of certain instances.
For example I currently have workflow enabled, the workflow project manager group is the 'Publishers' group and the workflow project user group is the 'Users' group, when a user in the 'users group' does a release all publishers in the 'publishers group' receive a notification. However there is an instance where under the 'users group' there is a sub-group we'll call 'group A' which contains a subset of users from the 'users group', 'group A' has permissions to edit only a single specific page of the website for which only a single publisher from the 'publishers group' is responsible for. What I'd like is that when the users of 'group A' edit their specific page rather than all publishers receiving an email workflow notification only the specific publisher responsible for that page should receive the notification, the other publishers however should still be able to publish edits made by 'group A' in the event that the publisher responsible is unable to do so for any reason in that case the publisher can simply forward the notification to the other publishers.

Thanks,
Gratian Francis