[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10.0.1: required fields in mulitlingual sites

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Oct 24 17:46:27 CEST 2016

Hi list,
I have a schema with a field which is required and therefore validated with validation rules.
My problem is now, that when I edit a content file based on this schema, in one language, I get an error, that the field is not filled in the other language. But at this time, I just want to fill in the field in one language and not in all others. It could also be, that I do not have a version in the other language at all.
So my question is, if it is possible to disable the check of the other language / other languages, when editing one language.

Any help highly appreciated.

Best regards
Kai