[opencms-dev] com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator_2.0.2 uses outdated API

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:01:50 CEST 2016

It's quite easy to compile it by yourself:
- Checkout https://github.com/alkacon/alkacon-oamp
- switch to folder which contains build.gradle
- do settings you need in gradle.properties (java, cms version, build
directory)
- on a console, call "gradle dist_com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator"

Best regards,
Tobias