[opencms-dev] OPENCMS text content editor saving the ip address

Aye Thi Tar ayethitar90.ayethi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:14:05 CEST 2016

Hi there,

I am using opencms 9.5.3 and facing few issues. One is that I am using text
content and when I save the changes, it's saving the ip address of the
image src and href of anchor tag as well. I didn't add the IP address
manually. I used relative links.
I am working on SIT.  When I move the site from SIT to UAT, it is calling
the ip address of the SIT. That is one issue.

Another issue is that I am developing solr search with the autocomplete. I
can't select the autocomplete value via keyboard for some reasons. The
mouse is the only option. I am developing as the demo site search.

Can someone advise me on this please?

I would really appreciate for the advises.

Thanks alot,
ATT