[opencms-dev] How to use ADE in multi-site configuration on OC 10 ?

Bernhard Zebedin bernhard.zebedin at visions2.net
Fri Nov 4 16:49:10 CET 2016

I had similar problems... but I think I found the correct way how to do this....

As I understood you have one workplace server on a separate URL.
You have one OU for each site.
And then you create users in this groups with the credentials you want for the site.

if the user log in the site, his user credentials will be used to work with the content and use ADE.

kr
Bernhard