[opencms-dev] how edit a site copied from Demo

sergiog sergiogiaconi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 21:15:14 CET 2016

I'm trying for several and several days to create my website on the same pc
containing the Demo Site, that goes perfectly (i use Mysql, Tomcat 8.5
OC10.01).
The'm trying all but I can not get out.
Only if i remain inside the /sites/default folder i can edit the pages....
At the end I also copied the whole site Demo (using the COPY/MOVE option) in
another folder, I edited the file system.xml

 <sites>
            <workplace-server>http://localhost:8080</workplace-server>
            <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
            <shared-folder>/shared/</shared-folder>
            <site server="http://localhost:8083" uri="/sites/eccolo/"
title="Mioeccolo" position="8.5070587E37" webserver="true"/>
            <site server="http://localhost:8080" uri="/sites/default/"
title="Demo Site" position="3.4028235E38" webserver="true"/>
            <site server="http://localhost:8082" uri="/sites/example/"
title="Mioesempio" position="3.4028235E38" webserver="true"/>
            <site server="http://localhost:8081" uri="/sites/musica/"
title="Musicale" position="3.4028235E38" webserver="true"/>
        </sites>

and verified that are present all folders and all elements of the Demo Site,
i have verified also that Permission are similar, but when I go SiteMap and
I try to open something in "Open page" editor I just get a screen with a
pink zone where it is written: "Empty container (developer) head c1 area
area for segment" that i can not edit.
the same element of Demo Site goes well...
Where am I doing wrong?