[opencms-dev] Detail-Page resource

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Jan 24 20:04:06 CET 2017

Maybe one of these methods can help:

http://documentation.opencms.org/javadoc/core/org/opencms/jsp/util/CmsJspStandardContextBean.html#isDetailPageAvailable() <http://documentation.opencms.org/javadoc/core/org/opencms/jsp/util/CmsJspStandardContextBean.html#isDetailPageAvailable()>

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts