[opencms-dev] Detail-Page resource

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Thu Jan 26 11:36:12 CET 2017

Hey Alex,

at the needed time I only have DetailPage-resource itself, we use that to read the “Title” from the linked resource and have to know if the linked resource is a DetailPage-resource so we have to read the xmlcontent or an detailpage (or other) so we only need to read the Title-Property.

>> http://documentation.opencms.org/javadoc/core/org/opencms/jsp/util/CmsJspStandardContextBean.html#isDetailPageAvailable()
So I am not sure to have all the information the method need.

And currently (OpenCms 9.0.1) I use org.opencms.ade.detailpage.CmsSitemapDetailPageFinder#getAllDetailPages.

But there seems no real cache and a lot of synchronized Methods that crashed your JVM.

In OpenCms 10.5. the methods seems better.

But while org.opencms.ade.configuration.CmsADEManager#isDetailPage has a nice cache =>

org.opencms.ade.configuration.CmsConfigurationCache#isDetailPage (https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/branch_10_5_x/src/org/opencms/ade/configuration/CmsConfigurationCache.java#LC268)

the method org.opencms.ade.configuration.CmsADEManager#getDetailPages still do a lot of work => org.opencms.ade.configuration.CmsADEConfigCacheState#getDetailPages (https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/branch_10_5_x/src/org/opencms/ade/configuration/CmsADEConfigCacheState.java#LC331) – but maybe I misunderstood the cache-magic?

Regards, Patric