[opencms-dev] (no subject)

patrizia natile patrizia.natile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:51:14 CET 2017

Hi to all,
i have installed the openCMS 10.5.0 and i'm beginning to do some sample
exercises.
I have installed all the single org.opencms.apollo.template modules like
org.opencms.apollo.template.blog-10.5.0
org.opencms.apollo.template.contact-10.5.0
and so on. The only module excluded is
org.opencms.apollo.template.democontents-10.5.0

Following the tutorial i have created  my first module with a
simple template jsp , a template module and a new resource type (called
hello-world)
When i switch to Sitemap i see The hello-world resource type enabled and
then can drag&drop this in my page whereas all other resourse types
installled by default (a-blog, a-section, etc...) are disabled.
Can someone help me to enable the default resource types in my sitemap,
please?

Thanks,
M.Patrizia Natile