[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Wed Feb 8 07:17:33 CET 2017

Hi,

the formatters of resource types have a configuration, telling in which
containers they can be used. For Apollo, you find them under
/system/modules/org.opencms.apollo/formatters. Most of the Apollo
content elements fit in containers of type "element", so place the type
"element" at the container(s) of your template and the contents can be
dropped. Note, that cms:container supports multiple types, e.g.,
<cms:container type="type1,type2,type3" ...>, so you can keep your
current type as well.

Here's some documentation:
http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/content-in-opencms/formatters-and-their-configuration/index.html

Best, Daniel.

Am 06.02.2017 um 16:51 schrieb patrizia natile:
> Hi to all,
> i have installed the openCMS 10.5.0 and i'm beginning to do some
> sample exercises.
> I have installed all the single org.opencms.apollo.template modules like
> org.opencms.apollo.template.blog-10.5.0
> org.opencms.apollo.template.contact-10.5.0
> and so on. The only module excluded is
> org.opencms.apollo.template.democontents-10.5.0
>
> Following the tutorial i have created  my first module with a
> simple template jsp , a template module and a new resource type
> (called hello-world)
> When i switch to Sitemap i see The hello-world resource type enabled
> and then can drag&drop this in my page whereas all other resourse
> types installled by default (a-blog, a-section, etc...) are disabled.
> Can someone help me to enable the default resource types in my
> sitemap, please?
>
> Thanks,
> M.Patrizia Natile

Kind Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Seidel

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts