[opencms-dev] Document Attachment

Muhammad Azam MAzam at napoleonproducts.com
Tue Feb 28 13:44:25 CET 2017

Hi,

I am building an internal website for our organization which we are planning to use as a knowledge base for different departments.

One of the requirement is that there should be an option to attach documents with the article or page, and the attachment along with the article is also searchable. Which means that the search should find a word within the attachment as well.

I am trying to find a module which can provide such functionality or some guideline how to achieve such functionality with openCMS.

Thanks for your help.

Muhammad Azam
Programmer | Information Systems

T: 705.721.1212 x712