[opencms-dev] Writing my own editor change handler

mihai lacusteanu mihailacusteanu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:32:06 CEST 2017

I need to implement my own change handler.
But I don't know where to put the file.

The class I need is just like the  CmsEditorChangeHandlerProperty class
with a few changes....so I created at first a file just
like CmsEditorChangeHandlerProperty.java to test if it works but I don't
know where should I put it

Can somebody help me?
Thank you!

*The CmsEditorChangeHandlerProperty file:*

http://documentation.opencms.org/javadoc/core/src-html/org/opencms/ade/contenteditor/CmsEditorChangeHandlerProperty.html#line.46

*Doc:*
http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/content-in-opencms/defining-a-content-type/defining-the-contents-behavior/adjusting-the-contents-appearance-in-the-content-editor/dependent-editor-fields/index.html#writing_own_handlers