[opencms-dev] Context Menu Item

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Fri May 19 14:59:42 CEST 2017

Hey Tobias Herrmann, hey list,

I found this answer for a context menu entry from 2013 ;)
http://opencms.996256.n3.nabble.com/How-to-customize-ADE-menu-on-a-containerpage-tc23270.html#a23273

But with this config in opencms-modules.xml for the exploretype
containerpage

<entry key="Assign module"
name="org.opencms.gwt.client.ui.contextmenu.CmsContextMenuDialog"
uri="commons/assign.jsp" params="dialogHeight=600|dialogWidth=800"
rule="containerpage"/>

I got the exception [Error reading resource from path "/null".].

When adding the config for the exploretype xmlcontent in
opencms-workplace.xml I got an display issue in the menu.
<http://opencms.996256.n3.nabble.com/file/n26874/context-menu.png>

And where can I add my key to translate the display name?

Regards, Patric