[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Jane Austen Stardust stardustja at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:51:44 CEST 2017

Hi at all!

I'm using OpenCms 10.5.1.

I've created a customized content type and I'd like to insert it into the
"List type" of the Apollo System element "List of contents".

So I've made a teaser formatter in jsp format and I've set "Use as display
formatter" at true in its xml configuration file.

In this way my content type appares into the List type select, but the list
isn't created, it returns the message "No entries found for this list". But
there are a lot of that content type in the site folder...

What's wrong?

Thanks a lot.
JA Stardust