[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Benjamin Feldberg b.feldberg at alkacon.com
Fri Jun 16 09:27:33 CEST 2017

Hello Jane,

did you configure one or more source folders for the list element to
read the entries from?
If not, the default is that it checks for entries in the subsite folder
of the currently visited subsite.
Make sure that it points to the correct source folder(s).

In any case you should make sure that the contents you want to see in
your list are available
in the same language you are using on your site. This could also be a
reason for the list not showing things.

Another reason could of course be that categories are used which do not
match any entry. So if you
use any category presets in the list, make sure they are used.

Kind regards,

Benjamin

Am 15.06.2017 um 15:51 schrieb Jane Austen Stardust:
> Hi at all!
>
> I'm using OpenCms 10.5.1.
>
> I've created a customized content type and I'd like to insert it into
> the "List type" of the Apollo System element "List of contents".
>
> So I've made a teaser formatter in jsp format and I've set "Use as
> display formatter" at true in its xml configuration file.
>
> In this way my content type appares into the List type select, but the
> list isn't created, it returns the message "No entries found for this
> list". But there are a lot of that content type in the site folder...
>
> What's wrong?
>

> Thanks a lot.
> JA Stardust

Benjamin Feldberg

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Köln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-12
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: b.feldberg at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 32185, USt-IdNr.: DE259882372
Vertreten durch: Alkacon Verwaltungs GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 88218