[opencms-dev] How to code-review

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Jun 20 15:49:48 CEST 2017

Hi Alberto,

under which circumstances do you end up with wrong binaries?

Also, the test cases do take time to execute, this is not related to any
possible inefficiencies of the build script. You don't need to run the
test cases to build the binaries.

Other tasks that take a lot of time are generating GWT resources, this
is a general issue with GWT and not related to the build script.

And if you build the JavaDoc jars this will take a lot of time as well,
but this is related to the amount of source code and not to the build
script.

So, if you think there is a way to significantly safe time during build,
please point out, what you think should be changed.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts