[opencms-dev] Different amount of results shown in debug mode on solr

Maisa Barros maisasb18 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 4 14:38:40 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,
I use opencms 10.5.1 with solr 5.5.3.I have this query: q=incendio&fl=id&sort=id asc&cursorMark=*&debugQuery=true&rows=10The results displayed are with the amount correct, but in debug explain shows 5 times the number of results:

And when I use the nextCursorMark, the results for the other page start at 50. At the end, it shows fewer results.When I use basic pagination with "start", it works.What's happening?Thank's.