[opencms-dev] Different amount of results shown in debug mode on solr

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Tue Jul 4 15:46:44 CEST 2017

Hi Maisa,

you can have a look at
https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/branch_10_5_x/src/org/opencms/search/solr/CmsSolrIndex.java
at the search method starting at line 571, in particular the
manipulation at line 622 might be an interesting hint to understand what
is happening.

At the moment, the search method always requests many more results from
solr then you want in the end. The reason is: when resources are
filtered by the permission check, you should still get the many results
you expected (in most cases).

Best, Daniel.

Am 04.07.2017 um 14:38 schrieb Maisa Barros:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I use opencms 10.5.1 with solr 5.5.3.
> I have this query: q=incendio&fl=id&sort=id
> asc&cursorMark=*&debugQuery=true&rows=10
> The results displayed are with the amount correct, but in debug
> explain shows 5 times the number of results:
> Alinhar imagem
>
> And when I use the nextCursorMark, the results for the other page
> start at 50. At the end, it shows fewer results.
> When I use basic pagination with "start", it works.
> What's happening?
> Thank's.

Kind Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Seidel

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts