[opencms-dev] Java 8 work with OpenCms 9.5.3

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jul 12 09:45:37 CEST 2017

Hi Luke,

in the release notes you will find the supported Java versions:
http://www.opencms.org/en/news/160113-opencms-v953-releasenotes.html

The sentence 'This version of OpenCms requires Java 6 because of library
dependencies.' is misleading, it should say it requires at least Java 6.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts