[opencms-dev] Question : maximum database size ?

Lorenz Lammersdorf lorenz.lammersdorf at kernbrand.ch
Wed Aug 16 16:52:33 CEST 2017

ours was about 150 GB without any problems. static export may become a problem.

lorenz

Am 16.08.2017 16:38 schrieb vswm at free.fr:
Hello List,

We are using opencms 7.5.4 (without OCEE) with mysql 5.5.8.
We have now 15 sites, and we plan to add more and more !
Our database's size have reached 64 GB.

We are wondering if there is a limit in the size of the database ( other than mysql / OS restrictions ) : in other word, which size have reached your database without any dysfonctionnement (bad response time, ... ) of openCMS ?

Regards,
Franck

Lorenz Lammersdorf
Web Developer
+41 58 255 13 06

Kernbrand AG
Teufener Strasse 11
9000 St. Gallen
www.kernbrand.ch<https://kernbrand.ch>

Unser neustes Werk: Redesign der Website C.A.M.P.S.<http://eishockeylager.ch/>

Folgen Sie uns: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/kernbrandag/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/kernbrand/"> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/kernbrand> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/kernbrand1> | Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNPqHyrqpCmfmFAZGVtp_uw>