[opencms-dev] Problem permission for publish

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Tue Sep 19 01:54:54 CEST 2017

Hi List,

I have problem with permission for restrict publish content in folders to
OpenCms 9.5.3 (and 9.5.2 and 10.5.1 too, I test).

I test this: https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/issues/381

BUT, I test some process in version 8.5.2 and WORK in old version, then
evidence the problem is not the process (configuration/support issue) of
setting as permissions and but the Opencms 9x and 10x is not this
considering the restriction for the group does not allow publishing.

Please request support to solve this problem, we are with 4 projects that
use OpenCms 9.5.x with this problem, whereas in the old versions (8.x) the
publishing restrictions work without problem.

Thanks for advanced.

--
*www.solutioncms.com <http://www.solutioncms.com>The Brazilian Official
Provider OpenCms*