[opencms-dev] OpenCms - direct edit Bug after chrome update

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Oct 13 16:59:02 CEST 2017

Allesandro,

our analysis of the problem has shown that the positioning issue is actually a bug in the GWT library.

The GWT bug is documented here: https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/9542 <https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/9542>

We will shortly release 10.5.3 which contains updated GWT classes that use the correct implementation as outlined in the GitHub issue above.

This should fix all positioning issues with Chrome 61 going forward.

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts