[opencms-dev] OpenCms - direct edit Bug after chrome update

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 20 08:07:49 CEST 2017

Hi,

for anybody who is not able to update to the latest OpenCms version we
provide patches for the following versions:
9.5.1:
http://www.opencms.org/downloads/opencms/OpenCms_9.5.1_chrome_ui_patch.zip
9.5.3:
http://www.opencms.org/downloads/opencms/OpenCms_9.5.3_chrome_ui_patch.zip
10.0.1:
http://www.opencms.org/downloads/opencms/OpenCms_10.0.1_chrome_ui_patch.zip
10.5.2:
http://www.opencms.org/downloads/opencms/OpenCms_10.5.2_chrome_ui_patch.zip

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts