[opencms-dev] Upgrade from 9.0.1 to 10.5.2 with Wizard without erros but "Page not found" for all pages

Markus & Sabine Ebel msebel at arcor.de
Wed Oct 18 22:53:21 CEST 2017

Hello,

I recognized that my opencms database was empty one day and suppose that
the XSS security issue was used
(https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2015-2351/)

I recovered a backup and all was fine and wanted to upgrade now. Then I
downloaded the 10.5.2 wizard and followed the readme.txt

All went smooth and I could not spot an error in the update.log. But for
any former page I want to open I get error 404:

I can't spot any error in the Tomcat logs nor in the opencms logs.
But I can open the former workplace and can see all the pages under
/sites/default/ebel/....
in offline and online mode.

I already tried to touch/republish all content, regenerate XML and to
modify the servlet mapping, but failed always.
I used the old bootstrap demo and customized that. So I guess I have to
adjust my modifications, but I have no starting point when I see nothing.
I spent already several evenings and would be glad for any hint.

Best regards
Markus
msebel at arcor.de