[opencms-dev] Upgrade from 9.0.1 to 10.5.2 with Wizard without erros but "Page not found" for all pages

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Oct 19 08:36:07 CEST 2017

Hi Markus,

please check the configuration file
/WEB-INF/config/opencms-importexport.xml. Lookup the element
<vfs-prefix>, it should look like

<vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>

If you have to change it, restart Tomcat afterwards and try again.

Regarding the XSS issue. If you database was completely empty, it is
very unlikely this was done via XSS. OpenCms does not offer any way to
empty it's DB tables. Either you have been attacked differently, or this
happened by accident.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts