[opencms-dev] OAMP Webform Captcha

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Fri Dec 1 13:21:49 CET 2017

Hello,

I have a problem, which was asked for in here before, in April: "Web Forms Captcha not showing - NoClassDefFoundError" [1]

The answer given then indicates that it is solved in GitHub already (I guess "Fixed issue with incompatibilities of jCaptcha library with Java 8" [2] two years ago). But do I really need to "compile jars and module with Java 8" by myself - for which I would need to create an enviroment with all the things I don't know by now? Anyone having a fixed Java 8 version available? What is the intended workflow for bugfixed OAMP modules in general, are there further releases planned?

Sorry, OpenCms devepment is rare here, it's not our business, so I stick with JSP and avoided compiled Java in modules by now...

Regards,
Thorsten

[1] http://lists.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2017q2/041622.html
[2] https://github.com/alkacon/alkacon-oamp/commit/6939644f720e54160cf4ca053923f5c87d5c3ae0