[opencms-dev] OAMP Webform Captcha

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:19:13 CET 2017

Hi Thorsten,

I did these steps:

1. Clone alkacon-oamp https://github.com/alkacon/alkacon-oamp.git clonen
(Branch 9.5.x)
2. Edit gradle.properties:
     - opencms_version=9.5.3 (which is the newest component version in
Maven: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.opencms/opencms-components)
     - java_target_version=1.8
3. Open console and call
     - "gradle dist_com.alkacon.opencms.v8.commons"
     - "gradle dist_com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator"
4. Modules will be created to ../../BuildOAMP/modulesZip, jars to
../../BuildOAMP/libs
     - Copy jars to your project
     - Import modules com.alkacon.opencms.commons-1.0.1.zip and
com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator-2.3.0.zip to your cms

Greets,
Tobias