[opencms-dev] OC10 multi-site configuration

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Mon Jan 8 08:08:43 CET 2018

Hello,

the “sites”-configuration here is still in its default, only added another site. So “workplace-server” is still set to <http://localhost:8080> – do you mean this? That’s what I use in both cases (without the second site when I’m able to connect workspace, and with second site added where I get 404). The only difference, of course I use the IP of the Tomcat Docker engine, not “localhost” (in both cases).

Regards,
Thorsten
--
B.Sc. Thorsten Duhn
regio gmbh - Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Informationssysteme
Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Web  http://www.regio-gmbh.de