[opencms-dev] Custom widget OpenCms 10.5.3

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Mar 8 09:09:24 CET 2018

Hi Malu,
we tried the same about two years ago while migrating from 7.5 to 10. We took a lot of effort but weren’t able to handle it.
We then decided to use the old editors, because we didn’t update the template mechanism anyway. The benefit for the user with the new editor would not have been that much.

I hope my email helps you saving time.

Best regards
Kai