[opencms-dev] openCMS User Manual for version 9.5.0

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Tue Aug 28 13:45:16 CEST 2018

Hi Paul,

there's no PDF-Documentation. It's a website running in OpenCms - as it
is at documentation.opencms.org. Gradle will build you some OpenCms
modules that you have to install in your OpenCms instance.

Best, Daniel.

Am 28.08.18 um 13:15 schrieb Paul Edison:

> *Hi,*
>
> *
> *
>
> *Currently I cna find here:
> *
>
> *http://www.opencms.org/de/download/documentation.html
> documents for OpenCMS 8.5.1
>
> Why isn't there anything for 9.5?
>
> I tried downloading and building with gradle but it seams not
> generating PDFs is there nothing like that?
> (not sure if calling correct tasks)
>
> Best,
> Paul
> *
>
> *
> *
>
> *
> *
>
> *
> *
>
> *
> *
>
> *
> *

Kind Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Seidel

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts