[opencms-dev] Install opencms on a hosting linux

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Nov 15 16:35:55 CET 2018

Hi Sam,
I don't know if you found this documentation:
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/server-installation/
I thinks it is pretty helpful. No matter, if you install it locally or on a hosting machine.
If you don't want to bother with the installation at all, you can ask your hoster for an OpenCms hosting package or if they will install it for you as a service.

Best regards
Kai