[opencms-dev] Solr indexing of custom content type

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Tue Nov 20 09:27:37 CET 2018

Hello,

I have a "custom-content" resource type, a bit like a evolution of what was "Flexible" in OC8/OC9, with nested choice of HTML, code, image and alike. Also I have a "custom-news" type with no nested content. Having put Lorem ipsum content on my site, a container page with "custom-content" and one item for "custom-news" list/detail. But when I try to get <cms:search> running I only find "custom-news" detail pages, not container pages having "custom-content".

/handleSolrSelect?q=ipsum&fq=type:custom-*+OR+type:containerpage&fq=parent-folders:%22/sites/default/%22

I don't know where else to look at. All schemas have <searchsettings> (for all elements, "searchcontent" true and false), mainly as I see it in OC9 "flexible.xsd". I reindexed on- and offline indexes several times, modified content elements and saved, restarted Tomcat, but always find only one of two elements.

How can I find content from cointainerpages? Where can I find indications of what goes wrong?

System is OC 10.5.4, content is German (and "fq" of above request contains "con_locales:de").

Regards,
Thorsten
--
B.Sc. Thorsten Duhn
regio gmbh - Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Informationssysteme
Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Web  http://www.regio-gmbh.de

Geschäftsführer: Bernd Kramer, Dr. Uwe Kröcher
Amtsgericht Oldenburg (HRB 3903), USt-IdNr. DE187010339